Friday, August 22, 2008

3 weeks old

Bori is 3 weeks old today. It's still amazing to even think about that she should still be inside me.. and yet, I have this cute little girl sleeping in the house..
We have arrived to CA, without too much problem. Bori was an angel all travel long, she was sleeping and eating. Reka was really good too. Balint was waiting for us at SFO, and after my mom has arrived too, we got back to Stockton around 2am. The house is great, Balint did a really good job finding a proper house. I love it. Stockton is nice too.
I took Bori to the doctor on Wednesday, she's healthy, everything is fine with her.
Anyway, more later, cause I still have a lot to do and unpack here.
I'll take some photos of the house and of Bori as well.
If someone is interested in our address, email me, or call me..
Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Zsuzska said...

Hihihi, Bori is 1month1week1day old :)

Zsuzska said...

Nobody misses the photos?
I do!!! My dear sister, please give us some sing and photos! ;)