Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home

Afternoon nap on the same bed in the guest room. 08/12/08.



Waking up ..08/12/08.



Waking up 08/12/08.



In the postintensive room 08/09/08.



In the postintensive room 08/08/08.



In the postintensive room 08/08/08.



In the postintensive room 08/10/08.



In the postintensive room 08/09/08.



In the postintensive room 08/10/08.



In the postintensive room 08/09/08.



In the postintensive room 08/09/08.




We were released from the hospital yesterday :D:D:D

The weekend went well, Bori was and is eating nicely, gaining weight, so we were actually ready to go home on Saturday, she was healthy and everything was fine. Except there was nobody to write the so called closing report in the PIC since it was weekend and there were only one doctor on call, and she had no time ... great, isn't it? good to know that they keep in mind what's good for the baby.. and obviously it's better to stay at the hospital for 2 more days than to go home, right? ;) brrr... i was at my limit baring the whole hospital feeling...
anyway, but we are home. everything is fine.
Reka, Bori and I sleep in our room, Bori has her own bed thanks to my sister, who bought a traveling bed for themselves, and let us use it for a week, Reka sleeps in my bed. In the daytime Bori sleeps downstairs in the guest room. She eats regularly, around every 3.5 hours, and a good 60mL amount. The rest of the time she sleeps, no awake time yet, but I think it's good for her. She needs to rest and gain weight and get stronger.

I picked Bori's passport up today :D all I have to do is to get her visa now, and everything will be set. It is scheduled for Thursday morning, but I might try to reschedule for tomorrow and then I'll be over with everything by tomorrow afternoon.
We got our ticket set too :D we are traveling on the 19th of August, so from a week from today. We were lucky and my mom can travel from BUD (Budapest) to JFK on the same flight with us. From JFK she has to go on a different route, but it's far much better than flying all by myself with the kids during the whole day..
it's so funny writing down KIDS :D in plural :D
Balint got a house for us, hopefully he'll be moving in on Wednesday, and will be getting some furniture. He's quite good in arranging the things there, so I'm very impressed :D

anyway, that's it for today, again, I'll attach some pictures now..
more later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay. Glad she finally made it home. Good luck with traveling and with everything in California.

Kelley

Anonymous said...

Of course, Kelley had to beat me w/ leaving the 1st comment! :p Congrats on bringin Bori home! I love the pic of Reka giving Bori a kiss on the head! Good luck w/ the flight & the move. It's good that Balint's keeping busy & that he'll have everything ready for you when you get to California. How's Reka enjoying life w/ a baby sister?!

~Amie

Anonymous said...

Good news. Hope everything will be fine. Wish you best of luck. And should I say, welcome back :)

Ayper

Anonymous said...

Hi Juci,
I don't know where you find the time to post all this info!
Bori is beautiful (of course) and you sound on top of the world.
Congratulations to all of you and hope you have good trip over here. Give Reka, the big sister, a hug.
Love,
Sarah