Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Postintensive room

Bori smiling :D 08/04/2008 1:30pm.



Bori sleeping 08/04/2008 1:30pm


Out from the incubator, in the postintensive room, first time holding her!! 08/04/2008 7:30pm.


In the postintensive room. 08/04/2008 8pm.


We are out from the intensive care unit, and in a room called postintensive.
Bori is getting more and more healthier. I'm still in the hospital, so I can go and feed her every 3 hours, at least try. She still has some yellowish color (I don't know what's it called in English but it's common with every newborn due to some blood cell and kidney related stuff..), and she's sleeping a lot!! so it's hard to wake her up so that she would eat.. but I'm trying my best.
She still gets infusion, 5mL/hr, but she's eating ca. 25-30mL/3 hours now, so I'm hoping we'll be off from the infusion today.
I don't know when can we go home, it's party depends on some test results we haven't gotten back yet.
more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats with the new baby. I wish you the best. So pretty :)