Monday, August 18, 2008

California uberalles uberalles California... tomorrow :D



It's our last day here.. tomorrow off we go to CA :D yeeee, can't wait..
Everything is great with us, Bori is an angel, doesn't cry, just sleeps and eats.. and sometimes nowdays starts to watch/look at things.. She's 2630g today, so it's a good 100g more than we were a week ago. She is really behaving perfectly and ideally, and lets me get the house and the luggages ready for the travel.
Balint got a house for us, and bought furnitures, everything is set there too..
OK, next time from CA... wish us luck for the travel tomorrow, it'll be a long long day with ca. 24-26 hours travel ..

2 comments:

Zsuzska said...

Good luck for tomorrow! I'll think about you whole day!! Nice photo of you, girls!
Miss you!

Zsuzska said...

Yes, I know, everybody is waiting for Juci to post that they arrived CA. I'm sure she will as soon as she has a minute to have a breath :) But I've chatted (is there such a word? ;) ) with her today and they are ok. I'm sill interested how was the flight and how happy was Balint when he saw you at the airport! Best for you in CA!